National Trauma Data Bank - www.ntdsdictionary.org
Looking for more information about the new dataset?
To learn more about the National Trauma Data Bank, visit www.ntdb.org.
- Provide assistance to state trauma managers and local hospitals
- Provide assistance to commercial trauma registry software vendors
- Annual assessments of all hospital’s capabilities to provide data to the NTDB
- Creation of reference documents, such as dataset explanations and validity documentation
- Maintenance of the dataset and the XML schemas
- Create compliance policies to assess the capabilities of trauma registry software applications
The National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB) office is located in Chicago Illinois.
American College of Surgeons
633 N. St. Clair
Chicago IL 60611